The global exercise would check the primary example of India partaking in a significant worldwide air battle practice in the deliberately found Persian Gulf area.
The Indian Air Force is good to go to participate in the worldwide exercise Desert Flag alongside France and the United States in the United Arab Emirates.
Six IAF Su-30-MKI contenders will take off for the United Arab Emirates on March 3, 2021 to take part in the global exercise. IAF’s two C-17s will likewise join the Indian group for the activity to assist them with enlisting and deinduct from that point.
All you require to think about Desert Flag!
1. The global “Desert Flag” exercise will include ten nations including the United States (US), France, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain.
2. The activity would include Greece, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt as spectators.
3. The activity will be held in the UAE and will include contender planes and uncompromising transport airplane of various types.
4. The three-week-long exercise will be facilitated by the air fighting focus at the Al Dhafra airbase in the UAE.
5. A portion of the worldwide warrior stream partaking in the activity incorporate French Dassault Rafales, Mirage-2000s, Russian Sukhois and American F-15s and F-16s.
The Indian Air Force had as of late did an activity codenamed ‘Desert Knight 2021’ with France over Jodhpur including their and own Rafale contender jets.
India’s developing binds with Arab world
• The IAF’s interest in the worldwide exercise in the UAE comes in the midst of developing ties among India and the Arab world.
• The Indian Army boss General Manoj Mukund Naravane had visited Saudi Arabia and the UAE as of late to reinforce military to military ties.
• Besides this, already UAE’s Air Force big hauler had given mid-air refueling backing to the Indian Rafale warrior jets, while they were being flown from France to India.